It's possibly one of, if not the oldest gang in the school as it was founded before the current Tōhōshinki. The gang was created for the safety of the girls of Ishiyama High School. The current leader, Nene Ōmori was given her title after Aoi Kunieda resigned. The group has a strict policy that any member who has or gains a boyfriend must immediately quit. Furuichi revokes this rule by simply asking Misaki to break that law (which she admitted she couldn't even remember such a law existed).
- Aoi Kunieda : Third Leader.
- Nene Ōmori: Four and current Leader.
- Chiaki Tanimura: The most silent, and gunslinging member. The Fifth Leader after the graduation and retirement of both Aoi and Nene.
- Yuka Hanazawa: The most talkative member who is always in others business.
- Ryōko Asuka: A quieter, sarcastic member with a mask like a stereotypical female Japanese delinquent.
- Kaoru Umemiya: A taller member with a boyish haircut.