|Alias||Chabo (チャボ, Chabo)|
|Base of Operations||Ishiyama High School|
|Previous Base of Operations||Sabatō High School|
|Manga Debut||Chapter 190|
Chabō is a tall, lean-built teenager with light-colored, spiky hair and dull eyes. He has two scars on his face that are on both of his cheeks: one is horizontally below his right eye while the other is diagonal and across his left cheek.
Return to Ishiyama High School ArcEdit
The news about Yōhei Nasu challenging Tatsumi Oga quickly reaches out to the Sabatō delinquents. Chabō is astonished upon hearing such information, with similar reactions from fellow delinquents. With no other option left, they are all forced to confront Nasu and perhaps Oga immediately; soon, they arrive at the hallways where the two are currently located.
Chabō then stands aside while Ichikawa eventually makes his move towards Nasu. He grows concerned when Ichikawa is seemingly injured by Nasu, causing him to shout out Ichikawa's name with concern; thankfully, he is not at all hurt. The confrontation soon comes to a closure after Nasu leaves with his fellow Poltergeists, leaving the other delinquents behind in the hallways. Ichikawa decides to leave afterwards. As a result, Chabō leaves with him and the others.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Beelzebub Manga: Chapter 190, Page 2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Beelzebub Manga: Chapter 192, Page 4
- ↑ Beelzebub Manga: Chapter 190, Pages 2-3
- ↑ Beelzebub Manga: Chapter 190, Page 17
- ↑ Beelzebub Manga: Chapter 191, Pages 7-9
- ↑ Beelzebub Manga: Chapter 191, Pages 11-12
- ↑ Beelzebub Manga: Chapter 191, Pages 18-19
- ↑ Beelzebub Manga: Chapter 192, Page 1